Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I always miss a chance to kiss Emraan Hashmi: Kalki


Kalki Koechlin, who played a social activist in Shanghai, had a much hyped and talked about kissing scene with her ​​co-star Prosenjit Chatterjee, but she says she missed the chance to kiss the "serial kisser Emraan Hashmi."

"The script was so in Shanghai that there was no possibility of a kiss. And Ek Thi Daayan, again I missed the chance to kiss Emraan. Believe you do not like my face is getting complex day by day," laughed Kalki who was in Pune on Tuesday Ek Thi Daayan his co-stars Emraan and Huma Qureshi.

Kalki who has worked in her husband's films like Dev D Anurag Kashyap, That Girl in Yellow Boots and Shaitan has no plans to work together in a movie from now.

According to her, Anurag is different as a director and a husband. "As a director, is confident and very bossy. Whereas, as a husband he is afraid that bothers me and is completely in love with me. Basically I wear the pants in the relationship," he said.

When asked if he plans to start a family, she hastened to add: "Anurag and I are very busy with our respective work programs. We did not see each other for a month or two, I do not want children from now. could adopt one in the future. "

Known for his unconventional roles, like a modern day Chandramukhi Dev D or a British woman who works at a massage parlor that girl in yellow boots, is that every time typecast?

"I want to challenge myself as an actor and explore different genres - .. From romantic action comedy Maybe my eyes are such that do not fit any other character is really annoying when people ask me, 'Like India and spicy food? '. could be frustrating at times, "is over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...